[outages] Level 3 issues

Daniel Green dgreen at momentumtelecom.com
Tue Jan 22 17:03:55 EST 2013

We are getting multiple reports of call quality when tracing over these links they are egressing and ingressing level3 I have a ticket opened for our circuit to them to get more information on the issue

---
Respectfully,

Daniel L. Green II
Network Engineer
Momentum | www.gomomentum.com
O: 702.933.1545 Ext: 1337
W: 702.403.1234
F: 702.365.8647
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

8350 S. Durango | Suite 220 | Las Vegas | Nevada | 89113

The information contained in this E-mail message belongs to Momentum Telecom, Inc., is privileged, confidential, and may be protected from disclosure; please be aware that any unauthorized use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think that you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to the sender. This E-mail message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses and are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened. It is the responsibility, however, of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free.