[outages] DIDWW Outage in Tijuana, Mexico

David Thompson David.Thompson at vintalk.com
Tue Jan 29 14:41:09 EST 2013

This was received by one of my techs from DIDWW.
Currently DIDWW has been undergoing a service disruption on
all Mexico, Tijuana numbers. The cause of the present situation
was an unexpected act of vandalism. Therefore, it has been
taking a while for the services to be fully restored.
For the moment, we have been informed that the damaged
equipment is being replaced and the interconnection will be
restored in the course of the two upcoming days.

David Thompson
Network Services Support Technician
(O) 858.357.8794
(F) 858-225-1882