[outages] Issues with XO

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Jan 30 17:24:01 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:
> I don't have a lot of info at this time, but I wonder if anyone else
> is seeing issues with XO. Both IP and SIP services seem to be
> struggling.
>
> I'll update with info as soon as I can get to my VPN or I hear back
> from them (they've confirmed issues but don't have details yet).

Sorry the details were so sparse this morning. I wasn't in a position
to gather much info. Anyway, someone in our offices reports this from
XO:

"""
"Cisco Node" fail this morning. When it was brought back up, the
"software corrupted" and so they ordered a replacement that will be in
at 10:30pm tonight. Until then, quality will be bad...
"""

We're working out of XO's SLC office. That's all I've got for you :/

Best,
Gabe