[outages] Zayo/360networks/Onvoy high packet loss & jitter

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Wed Jul 3 14:30:17 EDT 2013

We are seeing major issues with them, here is the update from their NOC:

We are looking at this issue and it appears there is an issue out in Zayo
Bandwidth causing degraded intermittent packet loss.  This issue has been
escalated to the highest level within Zayo Bandwidth and Onvoy.  Once there
is something found, we will be sure to pass it along.  Currently they are
trying to isolate where the issue could possibly be.

Zayo Bandwidth is currently working with their equipment vendor to try and
Isolate this issue.

Zayo Bandwidth has a tech on site and they are in the process of either
rebooting or reseating a piece of equipment.  Again there is still no ETR.
Once we have something more we will pass it along.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve