[outages] SMS issues

Aaron D. Osgood AOsgood at Streamline-Solutions.net
Mon Jul 8 14:29:10 EDT 2013

This seems to be PRIMARILY between ATT and VZW.

I have been able to duplicate the symptoms between those carriers in several
different BTA's on both coasts. There seems to be some minor Sprint
involvement but the bulk is ATT-> VZW and VZW-> ATT

ATT-> ATT and VZW -> VZW seems unaffected

NOTE: My systems (approximately 300 nationwide) are all MO/MT based using
cellular modems

Aaron D. Osgood

Streamline Solutions L.L.C

P.O. Box 6115

Falmouth, ME 04105

TEL: 207-781-5561

MOBILE: 207-831-5829

ICQ: 206889374

GVoice: 207.518.8455

GTalk: aaron.osgood

AOsgood at Streamline-Solutions.net

http://www.streamline-solutions.net <http://www.streamline-solutions.net/>

Introducing Efficiency to Business since 1986.