[outages] google trouble?

Kraig Beahn kraig at l2net.com
Wed Jul 10 10:54:02 EDT 2013

Massive issues with a number of major sites, appears to be related to the
google outage (as in unable to reach google analytics and as such the
browser stalls, appearing as if the site the end user is attempting to
reach is inaccessible).

And yes, we can confirm an intermittent google outage across most major
platforms in the southeast, except verizon wireless.