[outages] ATT DSL outage in 989 area code(Bay City, MI)

Mitch mitpatterson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 02:57:48 EDT 2013

Is anyone else seeing a DSL outage(sync no surf) for the past few days? We
have 2 DSL lines that have been down for 3days 4 hours at this point. ATT
keeps pushing the ETR back. Now they are telling us the ETR is 7/24/13 at
4pm. Does anyone have any "inside" information of whats going on? We have 2
dry loops that have sync but we can't authenticate. ATT did their normal
song and dance of saying no outage for the first day and we had to dispatch
a tech to find out the outage.

Location is Bay City, MI

Ticket # I provided for the outage is 2677-12440