[outages] wiki.outages.org back online

virendra rode virendra.rode at outages.org
Sun Jul 28 16:51:03 EDT 2013

Hi -

I apologize for the delay in getting wiki up/running in a timely manner.
At this time wiki.outages.org is up and functioning as expected. The
disk space had filled completely causing mysql to crash. We had to purge
old apache logs to get enough space to start MySQL safely.

As of right now, there is 160+ gigs of spam entries from past year but
from our maintenance in January, we do not see that additional spam has
been posted.

We will need to go through another round of maintenance so we can
proceed with spam removal.

More as it develops.

regards,
/virendra