[outages] 4 of my T3 circuits just went down

Steven Fischer sfischer1967 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:01:24 EDT 2013

Carrier has indicated this is a localized outage - affects more than us,
but isn't a regional issue, and has been referred to the LEC (Verizon) for
further analysis.  I suspect a line card at the LEC crapped-the-bed.

--
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his
glorious presence without fault and with great joy