[outages] CloudFlare - ipv6 issues ?

Antonio Prado thinkofit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 11:46:25 EDT 2013

On 6/11/13 4:13 PM, Graham Beneke wrote:
> Curl works for me too but trying to actually load the page in firefox on
> ubuntu just gets stuck endlessly loading.
>
> Just had a colleague complaing of similar problems with opening another
> cloudflare hosted site: http://www.mikogo.com/
>
> It kinda feels like an MTU issue though.

hi,

from my pov in europe I see intermittent issues:

- via a frankfurt HE tunnel the CF host (through TELIA) is reached with
a MTU of 1432
- via a london HE tunnel the CF host (through NLAYER) is reached with a
MTU of 1432
- via native connection through INTEROUTE is reached with a MTU of 1432

I can confirm what Graham said: the browser cannot load the page.

same issue, lasted 6 hours, reported on 30 may

--
antonio