[outages] GoDaddy Nameservers

Douglas K. Rand rand at iteris.com
Sun Jun 23 11:48:23 EDT 2013

On 06/23/13 10:20, Mike Phipps wrote:
> I just noticed that several of our hosted websites are not working at
> the moment, and they're failing due to DNS record resolution errors.

Yup, a "here too".  The GoDaddy support site
http://support.godaddy.com/system-alerts (which I'm finally able to
resolve!) also has a vague notice of a problem:

> Domains June 23, 2013 at 8:01 AM Customers are experiencing
> difficulty accessing GoDaddy.com. Our team is investigating.

It'd be nice if they provided a timezone, but since it is from GoDaddy
I'm betting it is Phoenix, and then MST (which is right now the same as
PDT).

I also agree with the other posters that service is back up as of about
10:35 CDT.