[outages] Issues with Earthlink/STS in Florida

Eric Whitehill ewhitehill at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:35:51 EDT 2013

Anyone know what the issues are with Earthlink/STS in Florida? I have
multiple circuits down, and the only info I've been able to get out of
Earthlink is that "hundreds of customers" have been affected and they have
no ETR. I haven't been able to get a master ticket number or a conference
bridge number out of anyone.  I just was on hold for over 30 minutes trying
to get a hold of someone to talk to.

This is affecting both my legacy and data circuits.

Thanks folks, and sorry for the noise.

-Eric