[outages] Centurylink nationwide outage

Brett Cooper bctrainers at gmail.com
Tue May 7 09:23:41 EDT 2013

Been down and out for the count here in Kansas City on AS22186 (Legacy
Embarq/Sprint) / 76.7.0.0/19 since around 3AM central time. The routing
within CenturyLinks' network still appears to be functional (DSL
customers), but anything outside of a local region with CenturyLink
appears to not function.

Unfortunately, I've not much more to say than that. =/

Regards,
Brett