[outages] Windstream

Robert Castillo Robert.Castillo at tig.com
Fri May 10 10:03:30 EDT 2013

Is anyone experiencing Windstream service outages in Georgia?

All the best,

Robert Castillo | Sr. Network Engineer
Direct: 678-951-3188
Email:  robert.castillo at tig.com
Office : 770-300-0256

6649 Peachtree Industrial Blvd   Norcross, GA 30092
Website: www.tig.com

Periodically TIG will update our valued industry contacts and clients through email in an effort to inform them of the latest developments in computer system integration.  TIG is concerned about your privacy.  We do not rent, sell or exchange email addresses and respect the wishes of individuals who do not wish to receive email updates.  To be removed from TIG's distribution list kindly forward this email to remove at tig.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.