[outages] fibercut

Raman Sud raman at mojohost.com
Thu May 16 17:12:03 EDT 2013

sorry about that..

=============
Best Regards

Raman Sud
Sr. VP of Engineering
Mojohost
Toll Free: 888-345-MOJO x808
Cell: +1 480.206.0211
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x26BDA015F2DCF135

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, AND THAT THIS EMAIL AND ALL COPIES AND ATTACHMENTS SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY DESTROYED.