[outages] fb.me is down

Constantine A. Murenin mureninc at gmail.com
Sun May 19 20:45:36 EDT 2013

Actually, my own reason for not joining facebook is that, back in the
day, they seemed to have required a registration to use any portion of
the site whatsoever, and I didn't want to impose such contagious and
exclusive conditions onto the people I want to share my content with.

Their privacy problems come from having been providing too much
privacy to start with (for whichever reasons), and then gradually
reducing said privacy (as market conditions and priorities or
philosophies have changed).

C.