[outages] Earthlink/STS issues in Miami (again!)

Eric Whitehill ewhitehill at gmail.com
Thu May 30 09:57:10 EDT 2013

Earthlink/STS apparently had a VLX2020 fail last night in south Florida.

No ETR, but have been told it's a major outage, and when I pressed for an
ETR I was told they'd get back to me.

I showed it went down last night around 20:15 Eastern Time, and it kind of
came back up at 8:13 Eastern, but I've been told to expect it to bounce
until it's resolved.

Not sure if anyone else is affected by this, but figuring it's a VLX2020,
I'm sure there are.  If anyone else who has been affected by this outage
and the one on 5-6-13 can give me a jingle, let me know.  Trying to figure
out if we can coordinate DR plans or something here.

Thanks folks,

-Eric