[outages] Lightower/Sidera - NYC

Jayson Navitsky jnavitsky at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 06:55:48 EST 2013

Anyone else seeing any issues in NYC with Lightower/Sidera?  Starting
around 6:05AM (EST) we saw heavy packet loss across their network (from
Sidera legacy) and some of our point to points bounce. The P to P's have
some what stabilized (though we've seen a couple more bounces since then)
the IP side of things have been pretty much unusable (we shut our session
down.)  It also looks like their phone system is having a problem - calls
into them seem to drop after trying to connect to the NOC - which I'm sure
is pretty busy.

-Jayson