[outages] Sidera/Lightower outage at 111 N. Canal Chicago

Nate Burke nate at blastcomm.com
Tue Oct 1 15:22:41 EDT 2013

We saw our Sidera Ethernet circuit loose physical connectivity at 111 N.
Canal around 1:30pm.  After several failed calls to the Sidera NOC, when
I finally got through the queue was over 20 calls long.  I'm guessing
that there is some sort of network issue going on, but have not seen any
notices either here or from Sidera.  Just wondering if any others are
seeing issues with Sidera/lightower in Chicago.

Nate