[outages] Network Solutions NSXX.WORLDNIC.COM DNS servers slow or don't respond

Sean Smith ssmith at simpleviewinc.com
Tue Oct 22 16:32:14 EDT 2013

Robert,
I finally found the twitter info right after I hit send.  Of couse the time
stamp on what I found was minutes old and My team had been addressing this
with our clients for over an hour at that point.  Thanks for the serving of
crow, I shall consume it humbly.

 *Sean E. Smith*
 Director of Network Operations at Simpleview
T 520.575.1151 x131
www.simpleviewinc.com