[outages] AWS US-EAST-1

Dave Shanker dave.shanker at miniclip.com
Fri Sep 13 12:36:59 EDT 2013

Can confirm we're seeing network issues as well in us-east-1-c. Failed over
instances to other AZ's in the same region they're functioning just fine
currently

Regards,

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Clayton Dukes <cdukes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, many of our sites are down because of it:
> http://status.aws.amazon.com/

> Clayton Dukes
>

> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM, james jones <james at freedomnet.co.nz>wrote:
>
>> Looks like US-EAST-1 is having some networking issues. Just got bit.
>>
>> -James

Dave Shanker
System Administrator Manager
Phone:   + 01 954 453 4532
Fax:     + 01 954 636 7106
Mobile:    + 01 786 220 1748
Email:   dave.shanker at miniclip.com
Play Games! www.miniclip.com

3rd Floor Diamond House, 36-38 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8EB, United
Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales No 4150754

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email its and attachments are strictly confidential
and are intended solely for the attention of the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please
delete it including its attachments immediately and inform us accordingly.
No binding obligations or payment commitments are to be derived from the
contents of this email unless and until a clear written agreement
containing all the necessary terms and conditions is properly executed. The
sender does not guarantee that this message, including any attachment, is
secure or virus free.