[outages] Netflix Issues

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Apr 30 12:27:09 EDT 2014

Hi there

Unable to stream Netflix near Toronto ON Canada.  Confirmed via Netflix
website that they are having issues currently.  It does not state if this
is an international issue or something regionalized at this point although
http://canadianoutages.com/status/netflix would seem to indicate it is
pretty widespread.

We are currently experiencing technical issues on our website.
We are working to resolve the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We are currently experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
We are working to resolve the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Paul