[outages] LastPass.com has a DC outage

Chris Egeland chris.egeland at ferrotherm.com
Tue Aug 12 11:04:58 EDT 2014

https://twitter.com/LastPass/status/499199566701658112

"Update: One of our data centers went down, we have the service fully running on another data center & are working to minimize impact."

I'm getting "An error occurred while attempting to contact the server. Please check your Internet connection." In my LastPass bar on Firefox.

So, if you're getting errors with LastPass, this is why.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged or confidential information of Ferrotherm Corporation. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution, dissemination or action taken in relation to the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail and destroy any copies or printouts of this e-mail as well as any attachments.