[outages] So what is broken

Joe Sanchez marco207p at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 08:20:47 EDT 2014

Caron,  this might have been because you are still connected to one of the older GC 7609 aggregation switches and it couldn't handle the full RIB table for the Internet routes.  Most of those 7609's should have been replaced, you should contact Level 3 and ask when you are getting moved to the new Aggregation switches?

Regards,
Joe Sanchez

(Please excuse the brevity, misspelled words and sentence structure of this email as it was sent via a supposed smart device.)