[outages] Yahoo DNS?

Andree Toonk andree at opendns.com
Tue Feb 4 14:37:09 EST 2014

Hi James,

Can you share more details? Location specific? what yahoo domain?
Is this OpenDNS specific or any resolver?

Just as an fyi, you can always check here:
http://cachecheck.opendns.com/

And this will tell you which OpenDNS location you're using (this show
instance 7 in Amsterdam):

andree at blurp:~$ dig  +short txt debug.opendns.com @208.67.222.222
"server 7.ams"
"flags 20 0 2f4 800000000000000"
"id 0"
"source 213.19.146.51:52733"

Cheers,
  Andree

.-- My secret spy satellite informs me that at 2014-02-04 11:12 AM