[outages] Yahoo DNS?

Andreas Ott andreas at naund.org
Tue Feb 4 16:27:12 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 12:41:46PM -0800, Grant Ridder wrote:
> Looks like this is affecting the api as well per my work at $dayjob.

Only affected my $SPAM e-mail account.

Failed this morning around 1000-1100PST, from AS12182.

Unknown Host
Description: Unable to locate the server named "mg5.real.mail.yahoo.com" --- the server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try again.

After we returned from lunch, reload in browswer now shows all
is OK.

-andreas