[outages] Cogent /ATT and Verizon Peering alternatives

Erich Kaiser erich at corp.airlogic.net
Tue Feb 11 22:46:03 EST 2014

I have been told from people within Cogent that they keep hounding upper
management, but they are doing nothing about the problems.  I can see how
dealing with Verizon or ATT could be difficult, but if you are in the
business of providing a service, fixing the problem is your
responsibility. Hence why we have moved away from Cogent.

Erich
AirLogic