[outages] Internap Being DDoS'd

John Kristoff jtk at cymru.com
Wed Feb 12 17:33:40 EST 2014

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:53:35 -0800
Jeremy Chadwick <jdc at koitsu.org> wrote:

> I see some attributes in the "UNIX ntpd" example there which are
> missing.

Hi Jeremy,

Being the original author of the template with some contributions from
others, I'll simply note that we are aware of some of these other
options and are considering changes.  We just received some additional
suggestions about another part of the template today.  Earlier we had
received somewhat conflicting advice from two people both associated
with the ntp.org project, though easily reconcilable.  :-)

I think what we're going to do is highlight some of these
seemingly different suggestions by offering more detailed
discussion about the options and make it easier for people to
tune it to local conditions and preference.

Thanks for your comments here, this is a helpful discussion for
us as well.

John