[outages] Heavy nLayer packet loss out of Chicago

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Wed Feb 19 05:14:06 EST 2014

Don't have traces I can show and I've routed my networks around the
issues anyway but looks like nLayer getting out of Chicago is seeing
really high packet loss.  (Possibly at a hand off to XO?)  I've routed
my networks around it so can't actually provide trace endpoints and
the one traceroute I started is all mucked up as I pulled the transit
while waiting for it to finish.

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler