[outages] nlayer and possible limited outage

Bryan Socha bryan at serverstack.com
Fri Feb 21 11:46:47 EST 2014

Undersea fiber cut between uk and amsterdam.    nlayer master ticket: 80733

We're seeing a lot of NL<->US<->UK re-routing that is clogging up
transatlantic and even nyc routers as well as any western european
connectivity.

*Bryan Socha*
Network Engineer
646.450.0472 | *bryan at serverstack.com <bryan at serverstack.com>*