[outages] juniper.net 404

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Sat Jan 4 14:41:22 EST 2014

For me it fails on both a WiFi hotspot and VZW 4G from the phone, but
it works from both lynx and elinks on a remote server via ConnectBot
SSH.  I'm not at a desktop to try a regular desktop browser, but it
does also fail with "request desktop site" on Chrome.

These all fail:

http://www.juniper.net
https://www.juniper.net
http://juniper.net
https://juniper.net

The SSL ones return a "this cert is not signed by a trusted CA"

This works:

http://www.juniper.net/us/en

which redirects to the mobile site on m.juniper.net.