[outages] GTT DDOS in Dallas

Vinny_Abello at Dell.com Vinny_Abello at Dell.com
Sun Jan 5 17:23:50 EST 2014

FYI - GTT (previously Tinet) has been experiencing a very severe (their NOC's words) DDOS attack in Dallas on their network. Their engineering has been attempting to identify the traffic and block it. This began around 2:41PM CST -0600, at least from my point of view where it was affecting a circuit I have from Dallas to LA and is still affecting it as of this writing. Lots of packet loss and latency observed.

-Vinny