[outages] juniper.net 404

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Jan 5 23:21:08 EST 2014

Juniper shared with me a few minutes ago that "one of the web servers
filesystem went into a read-only, so we have removed that server from the
cluster."  That resolved the HTTPv6 around 9:45 pm Central and
http://www.juniper.net now loads without issue on smartphones.  The cert
issue from smartphones when visiting https://juniper.net remains.  That
issue has probably been there for a long time.

Frank