[outages] www.wunderground.com is down

Daniel Green dgreen at momentumtelecom.com
Thu Jan 9 13:19:02 EST 2014

Sites working from vegas and pings as well

Z:\>ping www.wunderground.com

Pinging www.wunderground.com [38.102.136.104] with 32 bytes of data:

Ping statistics for 38.102.136.104:

Z:\>

---
Respectfully,

Daniel L. Green II
Network Engineer
Momentum | www.gomomentum.com
O: 702.933.1545 Ext: 1337
W: 702.403.1234
F: 702.365.8647
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

8350 S. Durango | Suite 220 | Las Vegas | Nevada | 89113

The information contained in this E-mail message belongs to Momentum Telecom, Inc., is privileged, confidential, and may be protected from disclosure; please be aware that any unauthorized use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think that you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to the sender. This E-mail message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses and are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened. It is the responsibility, however, of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free.