[outages] Level 3 issues in Ashburn

Luke Rockwell luke.rockwell at alumni.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 16 13:36:16 EST 2014

>From L3 online dashboard

1/16/14 5:59:23 PM GMT Field Services have isolated the fault location and
are en route with an ETA of 18:30 GMT.
1/16/14 5:37:23 PM GMT Field Services are currently on site in Herndon, VA
investigating the issue.
1/16/14 5:18:14 PM GMT The Transport NOC detected a loss of signal between
McLean, VA and Herndon, VA impacting unprotected services. Field Services
have been engaged for further investigation, and no ETA is currently
available.