[outages] Level 3 issues in Ashburn

Eric Dugas EDugas at zerofail.com
Thu Jan 16 14:12:56 EST 2014

Also affects our Hibernia Atlantic transport to NYC. I've received the following update at 13:22 EST:

"Please be advised that Hibernia Networks is currently experiencing a network outage between Ashburn and Pittsburgh, USA since 16:40 GMT. We are currently investigating the issue.

Update1 - Please be informed that, our partner is currently investigating the issue and has dispatched techs to site, there is currently no ETA available, further updates to follow."

Eric Dugas
edugas at zerofail.com
Network Management Group
ZEROFAIL / AS40191