[outages] Power outage - Cologix 3 - Montreal, QC Canada

Eric Dugas EDugas at zerofail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:47:11 EST 2014

We lost a full cabinet (with dual electric feed) at 1250 Rene-Levesque, Montreal, QC Canada. A lot of carriers are present at that datacenter, Level3, Cogent, Hibernia, etc..

Just received this email from Cologix support:

"Hello,

Please be advised that Cologix is experiencing a commercial power issue at our Cologix 3, 1250 René Levesque datacenter.
Our technicians are informed and working on repairing the problem. An update will be provided to you in the next 30 minutes.

Regards,"

Eric Dugas
edugas at zerofail.com
Network Management Group
ZEROFAIL / AS40191
Montreal (514) 848-9198 x310
New York (212) 796-5853 x310
Toronto (416) 800-4209 x310
1-888-GO-0FAIL (460-3245)
Facebook  |  Twitter  | LinkedIn  | Google+
www.zerofail.com