[outages] VoIP Innovations

Chris Stone cstone at axint.net
Tue Jul 22 18:03:37 EDT 2014

Just got this from them a few minutes ago - likely related:

  * *TicketID : */93198/
  * *Opened : */7/22/2014 5:56:00 PM/
  * *Created by : */IanH/

  * *Original Issue : *
      o VI had experienced a brief disruption wherein inbound and outbound
        traffic was being rejected at approximately 530pm Eastern. While
        this issue has since resolved itself our engineering team is aware
        of this and investigating this matter further. We will continue to
        advise as we receive updated information from our engineering team.

        Thank you