[outages] Verizon

Andy Freivogel afreivogel at intelligentsiacoffee.com
Sat Jun 28 14:11:12 EDT 2014

yes ... we use fios as our primary in a store in NYC and its either been
crazy latency or up and down all day

On Saturday, June 28, 2014, Mark Kierzkowski <markk at americaneagle.com>
wrote:

> Is any one see any issues on verizon east cost network?

Andy Freivogel  |   Director of IT   |   Intelligentsia Coffee
1850 W. Fulton St. Chicago IL 60612   |   2737 N. San Fernando Rd. Los
Angeles CA 90065
Cell: 312 208 9212   | Direct: 312 521 7965   |   Fax: 312 533 4489

check out our new website:
http://www.intelligentsiacoffee.com

--

*The information contained in this communication is confidential and is
intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or