[outages] Level3 Routing...

Jeremy Chadwick jdc at koitsu.org
Sat Mar 1 00:07:11 EST 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 11:51:41PM -0500, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

You must have access to both ends (A and B).  If you don't, correct, all
you can provide is half the picture.  Transport/peering providers will
often stall you (or flat out reject you) if you've only half.  It's just
another excuse in the long list of things network providers can use to
avoid investigating a problem.

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |