[outages] stamps.com - LA peering issue?

Jeremy Chadwick jdc at koitsu.org
Fri Mar 14 15:22:01 EDT 2014

I can reach the site (and was able to earlier when this mail came in),
as in I was able to connect to www.stamps.com (216.52.211.93) TCP port
80 without any trouble.

traceroutes seem worthless since their border routers filter ICMP.

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |