[outages] Time Warner Cable through Verizon (NYC): Packet Loss

Albert Yuen ayuen at raymondfongmd.com
Tue Nov 4 22:32:20 EST 2014

In RE: Time Warner Cable through Verizon (Wash. DC Metro): Packet Loss

I also have the same intermittent packet loss issue between my twc site and verizon fios site.  The problem started yesterday.  The packet loss seems to occur at xe-5-1-2.gw12.iad8.alter.net [204.148.11.85].    It is itermittent, but when when I do a traceroute during the downtime the losses seem to occur at this hop.

I hope this issue gets resolved soon.

Albert

is unauthorized.

and may be unlawful.