[outages] Time Warner Cable through Verizon (Wash. DC Metro): Packet Loss

Dovid B dovid at telecurve.com
Wed Nov 5 14:22:51 EST 2014

Interesting that you say that. We have been having problems with customers
in NY that are using Verizon FiOS. What is interesting is clients in NJ
that are using Verizon FiOS are taking the exact same path (layer 3) with
no problem. We are also having issues with traffic coming from equipment
that is hosted by Verizon in St. Denis, France. I suspect there is some
layer1/2 device out there in NY that is having issues.

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Michael Hertrick via Outages <