[outages] Windstream - Voice

Sass, Amy amysass at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 25 19:35:04 EST 2014

We were seeing the same thing. I finally got through to support and they confirmed a widespread outage that took out both of their call centers. Techs and noc working on it now.

Amy Sass
CITES SR. Windows Systems Admin, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Lync Service Manager
2530 DCL
1304 W. Springfield Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801