[outages] Comcast - Seattle (maybe other areas)

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Mon Oct 20 16:24:35 EDT 2014

It seems to have now mysteriously gone away/cleared up.  Not at all
sure what was going on there.  I'd written it off initially as an
issue with my laptop (OSX since a while back seems to need a reboot
every few weeks if you've Parallels installed and use it - something
inside the network stack goes nuts)

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 1:12 PM, John Neiberger <jneiberger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Can you share some traces?
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Michael Loftis via Outages
> <outages at outages.org> wrote:
>>
>> Having serious issues getting outside of Comcast's network starting
>> around 1250 Pacific time from Seattle area.
>>

>> --
>>
>> "Genius might be described as a supreme capacity for getting its
>> possessors
>> into trouble of all kinds."
>> -- Samuel Butler

into trouble of all kinds."