[outages] Intermittent Comcast DNS issues from VT

Michael T. Voity mvoity at uvm.edu
Fri Oct 24 09:42:05 EDT 2014

At home I have Comcast in Colchester, VT, I have systems monitoring a
bunch of points from outside and inside including a RIPE ATLAS PROBE,
using Comcast DNS listed below.   None of my systems reported an drop or
degradation of any service.   Sorry, I do not have a mtr to provide.

-Mike

Michael T. Voity
Network Engineer
University of Vermont