[outages] pacwest is down again

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Mon Sep 8 13:14:31 EDT 2014

I wouldn¹t blame one wilshire on any of there power test or maintenance,
they do give plenty of notice, I m a direct customer of one wilshire so we
do get these notices.  + these test and maintenances are to assure no
random outage I give kudos to one wilshire (core site).  The power outage
from a couple months ago was the lack of maintenance on pacwest part.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com