[outages] widespread level3 issue amsterdam/western europe?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue Sep 9 02:30:48 EDT 2014

Similar issues outbound from Seattle...issue started as serious
inbound (mostly EU) issues...inbound seemed OK for a bit but still
having outbound issues it looks like so I've removed them from my mix
for now.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 11:18 PM, Bob Hancock via Outages
<outages at outages.org> wrote:
> Similar results here from Las Vegas to Atlanta.
>

> Bob Hancock
> Sr Network Engineer
> Momentum | www.gomomentum.com
> O: 205.978.6027
>
> On 09/09/2014 01:07 AM, Bill Fehring wrote:
>> I'm having trouble completing traceroutes, but the packets seem to be
>> getting to their final destinations between San Jose and Frankfurt
>> across Level(3)'s network.
>>
>> --Bill

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler