[outages] softlayer issues - monitis ?

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Wed Aug 5 10:23:42 EDT 2015

I haven’t had time to look at this and I’m going out the door right now, but I’ve had some odd alerts on a softlayer-hosted box. It has multiple IPs and from nac.net in NJ, I am unable to ping some IPs but not others.

I won’t have time to poke at it more until this afternoon (eastern) though.

Charles