[outages] Zayo near Salt Lake

Tyler Applebaum applebaumt at ochin.org
Tue Aug 18 16:24:41 EDT 2015

Well that answers my question.

Dear Zayo Customer, Our OSP Manager is at 4100 S Redwood St and have found a construction crew onsite with a Rocky Mountain Electric pole ripped out of the ground with the Zayo fiber laying on the ground mangled. The construction crew is onsite due to a Pepsi truck pulling our fiber down. The current ETA for the pole to be replaced is 8 hours. We currently have a splice crew onsite prepping the fiber as well as two other trucks en route to assist. We will continue to provide updates until your services have been restored.